An aromatic freshness opens, lingering on the warm, addictive fullness of Cedar and Sandalwood from New Caledonia that sweeps throughout the intense, woody fragrance. Bleu de Chanel Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Polge.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Mandarin Orange, Neroli, Artemisia, Birch Leaf, Coriander, Caraway Seeds Middle Notes: Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Ginger, Blue Iris, Jasmine Base Notes: Tahitian Vetiver, Cedar, Tea, Amber, Oakmoss
- Aventus celebrates strength, vision and success, inspired by the dramatic life of war, peace and romance lived by Emperor Napoleon.
- The finest ingredients were hand-selected for this composition, and father and son developed this provocative, masculine and optimistic fragrance as a joint effort.
- Top notes: blackcurrant, bergamot, apple and pineapple.
- Heart: rose, dry birch, Moroccan jasmine and patchouli. Base: oak moss, musk, ambergris, and vanilla.
- Top notes: Bitter Orange
- Heart notes: The Grasse Rose
- Base notes: Venezuelan Tonka Bean
Dolce&Gabbana The One For Men Eau de Parfum is an Oriental-inspired fragrance for men, offering an intense scent journey that's sure to thrill perfume connoisseurs. This masculine and magnetic fragrance is intense from the start, immediately channeling charisma and sophistication.
- Elegant, vibrant opening notes of grapefruit, coriander, and basil reveal the fragrance's spicy, Oriental signature.
- Warm, spicy notes of ginger and cardamom blend with the irresistible sweetness of orange blossoms while enveloping it with seductive masculinity.
- Rich, deep tobacco forms the backdrop, along with sensual notes of amber and warm cedarwood which linger powerfully in your wake.
Fragrance notes: apple, orange blossoms, fresh, sweet bergamot and sparkling lemon scent.
- Top notes: sweet cardamom, juicy grapefruit, and citrusy bergamot.
- Middle notes: aromatic lavender, spicy pepper, and fresh orange blossom.
- Base notes: earthy musk, woody vetiver, and exotic guaiac wood.
- Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy
- Scent Type: Warm & Sweet Gourmands
- Key Notes: Pink Pepper Accord, Sage Essence, Candied Chestnut Accord
- Top notes of aquatic accord & bergamot.
- Heart notes of geranium, sage & rosemary.
- Base notes of patchouli & incense.
Fragrance Notes: The sweet, alluring qualities of jasmine give Good Girl its brightness and femininity. The darker side of Good Girl is created with richly fragrant cocoa and intoxicating tonka. Almond and coffee bring Good Girl its immediate vibrancy. Tuberose, extracted in a new way that creates a rich delicacy is the fragrance's wild card, bringing fluidity and femininity. Good Girl exemplifies the effortless elegance and wit of the House of Herrera.
- This perfume is perfect for the fashion-forward woman of today, delicately blending a strong yet gentle variety of scents.
- Its base consists of a powerful mixture of Tahitian vanilla, sandalwood and amber.